Accountant, Attorney, Bank & Credit Union, Check Cashing, Financial Advising, Insurance, Investing, Payroll, Tax Services
Cummings, Fraser & Associates, LLC
Contact: Jane Fraser
Our Vision Statement
Cummings, Fraser & Associates helps employers provide the best health & welfare benefits at the lowest possible cost and helps employees understand and appreciate the valuable benefits their employers provide them.
Making Your Job Easier…
We know you’re busy, so when it comes to employee benefits, let us make your job a little easier. With over 35 years of experience in the employee benefits industry, and a full support staff, we’re committed to equipping and supporting your Human Resources and Leadership Team year round.
First, we’ll help you assess your benefit needs and goals. Then we’ll shop the market for you, keeping you up to date with industry changes and providing an array of customized benefit options that best fit your company’s size and needs.
We offer assistance in the following areas:
- Cost Analysis
- Employee Meetings
- Employee Communications
- Enrollment and Eligibility
- Billing Process
- Claims Assistance
- COBRA Administration
Why Cummings, Fraser?
Any broker can provide insurance quotes. Additionally, any numbers generated by an insurance carrier can be sold by any broker. Therefore, brokers and consultants need to do much more than show their clients a set of numbers.
We emphasize a partnership based on integrity, depth of experience, trust and the provision of exemplary service. It’s the way we make working with Cummings, Fraser a better value than choosing one of our competitors.
- We have more than 35 years of experience with employee benefit plans
- We work to differentiate ourselves from “any broker” by thinking outside of the box and identifying innovative ways to manage benefit costs.
- We have a knowledgeable staff that pursues continuing education at every opportunity.
- We keep our clients abreast of developments in insurance regulations and benefit plan administration. Our compliance specialist monitors legal developments and alerts our clients to new requirements as they arise.
- We offer complimentary services that most other brokers either charge for, or don’t offer at all. A few of these include:
- Employee Communications, such as open enrollment packets and new hire packets personalized to your company.
- Enrollment and Termination processing
- Claims assistance & advocacy
- COBRA administration
- Claims processing for Health Reimbursement Arrangements
- On-site informational and enrollment meetings with employees
- Billing audits
- We love what we do; the complexities of the insurance world are often challenging, but we thrive on the satisfaction that comes with making things clear, simple and easy to negotiate for our clients and their employees.
Categories: Insurance, Legal & Financial
Edward JonesFinancial Advisor
Contact: Debi Tanner
Categories: Financial Advising, Legal & Financial
Parker Mooers & Cena PS
Contact: Johnnie Hawkins
Categories: Accountant, Financial Advising, Investing, Legal & Financial, Payroll, Tax Services